Sunday, February 20, 2011

Blaug, Category: Other

My dearest friendest Kevin now writes things on the internet! I made two pictures for him to put up on his new blog that feature his Survival of the Fittest knife throwing T-Rex.


The above has Mr. Hannigan writing a script on his Pineapple Nac-Book (har!). The pineapple is a reference to a dream he had and then told me about. I hope he laughs, then cries, then laughs again. A gay pineapple!? THE BAG HAD VELCRO!!

Originally he was supposed to be writing in a notebook but I changed that. I did forget, however, to take the pencil out of his mouth. Woopsies! That's what happens when you're paid in coupons. 


This one references Kev's unforgettable role as ROOKIE in Interpol (2009) where he is shot by TERRORIST? and dies but comes back as GHOST to watch over the remaining agents of Interpol.

Kevin's blog is The Epicness of Awesomeness.  Read it and suffer with laughter. It's just up and running but the words are very funny and I expect quality content to follow. I mean how can it possibly be bad with a title like that? Over-statement you say? Ridiculous expectations? Surely not!

No comments:

Post a Comment