Friday, February 18, 2011

Haute!

Just finished designing the title image for sist's blog. Ugggghhhhhhh....
I drew the thing ages ago and thought Cathy will want some input so I showed her the sketch and asked her what she'd like me to do with it. Five hours later it's we got somewhere. Cathy was quite particular about everything. If the design had been detailed we both would've died of frustration. 
"Make that purple more light, but darker." 
"Her face looks like a man." 
"I don't like that K"

Sure it's done and she's happy so I'm happy. Ugggghhhhhhh....
 
Here it is anyway, I think it's pretty cool.


EDIT: I didn't take five hours to actually DO the thing, just the decision making process. Y'know, colours, font, space, negative space.... I'd say actual work was about 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment